How do we serve the industry?
- The leading actuarial consultancy attached to one of the Big Four professional services firms.
- With significant market share in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, Deloitte member firms serve 90 percent of the top 20 global insurance companies.
- Robust consulting service with both traditional and non-traditional service offerings. Our actuaries regularly partner with professionals in accounting and other specialist service lines. This enables us to provide a breadth of expertise and tackle problems not possible in most other actuarial consulting firms.
What are your needs?
Let’s have an informal conversation about the challenges your firm is encountering. We have large amounts of market intelligence and the right professionals we’d like to share with you.
What experience do we have in Bermuda?
- Providing an actuarial professional on a contracted basis as a cost effective way to fill short or medium term needs
- A robust consulting service with both traditional and non-traditional service offerings
- Perform loss reserve studies on a wide range of insured and reinsured exposures.
- Issue loss reserve opinions to satisfy Bermuda Monetary Authority requirements
- Solvency II, S&P, Bermuda equivalency. Assisting insurers in building their Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) programs in response to these rapidly increasing expectations
- Perform evaluation and gap analyses related to ERM. Our review produces a detailed roadmap for reaching your desired ERM capabilities.