This instructor-led training will provide the participants with a proper overview of the basic functionalities of SAS DataFlux following their Plan, Act, Monitoring cycle to improve your Data Quality Management projects. This will allow you to have a good understanding of the tool and the added value for your projects. The course is organized as a hands-on training where participants get the opportunity to work SAS Dataflux by means of real-life business cases. We will not focus on stand-alone theory but translate the tool usage to your daily activities.
- Understand why Data Quality Management (DQM) is needed.
- Data Quality techniques: Profiling, Cleansing and Monitoring.
- Obtain good basic experience with SAS DataFlux.
- Be able to implement and work with SAS DataFlux on your own project(s).
- Business process owners.
- Data Stewards: people responsible for data content, context, and associated business rules.
- Data Custodians: people responsible for the safe custody, transport, storage of the data and implementation of business rules.
- Data Owners: people responsible and accountable for data accuracy, integrity, and timeliness.
- People involved in Business Transformation, Analytics and BI/DWH projects.
There are no prerequisites.
- Introdution: Deloitte’s Data Quality Framework.
- SAS DataFlux positioned to the Framework – the virtuous circle.
- SAS DataFlux Hands-on.