This instructor-led training is designed to introduce IBM Cognos 10 Workspace and how it can be used to create a professional ad-hoc reporting and analysis environment on relational and OLAP data models using the IBM Cognos 10 Business Analytics platform.
- Understand the difference between Workspace and Workspace Advanced.
- Create professional and dynamical reports on relational data as well as on cubes (OLAP).
- Assemble your own optimal ad-hoc analysis environment.
- Construct your own interactive dashboards.
- Integrate with Report Studio Professional.
- Work with dimensions and measures, create calculated columns.
- Create drill-able reports and use prompts and filters.
- Knowledge of Cognos Connection.
- Knowledge of Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Report Studio helps to better position this new tool in the complete set of Cognos 10 Business Analytics tools.
- The basics.
- Relational vs. dimensional data.
- Insert relational data in lists and crosstabs.
- Insert dimensional data in lists and crosstabs.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Visualize data with charts: dimensional data.
- Use clipboard to save a report.
- Format your reports.
- External data.
- External data: Relational data.
- External data: Dimensional data.
- Running reports.
- BIA in the IBM Cognos 10 platform.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.